West Midlands CVD and diabetes event: adoption, innovation, dissemination
10 May 2017 ∙ Aston Villa Football Club, Villa Park, Birmingham B6 6HE
Hear from clinical leaders who've made change happen! The aims of the day are to learn from excellence in prevention and management of diabetes, atrial fibrillation, hypertension and familial hypercholesterolaemia. We hope to inspire you to improve outcomes and reduce health inequalities through adoption of new models of care.
Keynote speakers include:
- Dr Kiran Patel - Medical Director, NHS England (West Midlands
- Dr Matt Kearney - National Clinical Director for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, NHS England
- Professor Gregory Lip - Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Birmingham
- Dr Parijat De - Diabetes Consultant, Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Vinod Patel - Honorary Consultant Physician and Principal Clinical Teaching Fellow, George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust.
There will also be panel discussions and exhibitions, as well as networking opportunities.
Who should attend?
- Secondary care clinicians
- GPs and practice nurses with special interest
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Local authority representatives
- Public health representatives
- Long term conditions and quality leads
The final agenda is available here. If you wish to register to attend, please click here.