Midlands Engine Summit 2017
29 November 2017 ∙ 2100 The Crescent, Birmingham B37 7YE
How can you benefit from the Midlands Engine, and the £34bn strategy to boost skills, investment, transport and development? Insider is holding a year-long series of major events – starting with an agenda -setting summit – to help businesses take part in this great project.
This free to attend event will look at how the region is set to be transformed into a global economic powerhouse. What infrastructure investment is planned; what improvements are being made to the transport; how will the skills gap be tackled?
Bringing together business and civic leaders we’ll look at issues such as:
- Connectivity: We look at the long-term transport investments and their impacts.
- Skills: How the region will develop its skills base.
- Innovation: How the region will boost innovation, improve productivity and competitiveness.
- Business finance: £250m is set to be invested in businesses via the Midlands Engine Investment Fund. How will it be spent, and what other funding is needed?
- Promotion: How the region will be promoted as a global centre for investment, skills, tourism and development.
You can book your place on the Insider Media website. For event enquiries, please contact Helen Rendle on 0161 907 9701.