There are two levels of membership for NHS organisations, standard and premium:
- Standard membership provides access to specific networks and support programmes relating to our priorities
- Premium membership incorporates all of the elements of standard membership plus array of additional services, including:
- Access to the premium Innovation and Adoption Service
- Premium access to the Meridian online health innovation exchange, with additional features and tools
- Access to MidTECH NHS Innovation Hub, worth £5,000 per year
- Access to the Innovation Pathway, a series of tools and practical support methodologies
- Access to the premium Digital Health and Data Service
- Access to the premium Personalised Medicine (Genomics) Service
- Annual subscription to Nursing SCRIPT, worth £10,000 per organisation
- Annual subscription to the OrthOracle online surgical atlas, worth £5,000 per organisation
- Access to the EIT Health consortium, worth £5,000 per organisation, and other relevant funding streams.
At present, premium membership is only available to NHS organisations and academic institutions within the West Midlands region.
Current premium membership organisations
The following NHS trusts and academic institutions in the West Midlands are already part of our premium membership scheme:
To find out why these leading organisations joined our premium membership scheme, contact Farana Akhtar, Membership Co-ordinator, on 0121 371 8053.