Person-centred Care Network
This brings together a network of champions who have delivered evidence-based innovations and change at a local level and offers support to all member organisations through the provision of a supported network focusing on minimising the risks relating to long term conditions, minimising unwarranted variation on a population-wide basis, encouraging quality improvement in delivery of care and developing action learning underpinned by the principles of person-centred care.
The network offers:
- Access to online resources and toolkits and case studies setting out how change has been made at a local level
- Examples of Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention (QIPP) plans
- A series of evidence-based best practice educational workshops
- CCG Intelligence packs
- Free use of the Musculoskeletal Patient Reported Outcome Measure
- Four free ‘Manage Your Health’ apps
- Access to the staying independent online checklist
- On-site demos with the Clinical Telehealth Facilitator.