The Digital Health Learning Community is for anyone and everyone interested in digital health innovation or would like to better understand how to formulate challenges to inform future service or organisational development using digital.
This event is organised by West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN) and Digital Health West Midlands and will provide attendees with the opportunity to:
• Understand the potential of using and developing digital health solutions
• Become more confident and skilled in using technology and data to improve health
• Explore examples of learning in the field of digital health
• Find out how to become a digital health champion
• Connect with developers and businesses and make your ideas come to life
• Meet like-minded individuals but also those from different industries with a shared vision for improving health and care using digital innovation
We're part of Digital Health West Midlands, the regional digital innovation service provided by West Midlands Academic Health Science Network. Our purpose is to help everyone interested in digital health and data to improve their knowledge, skills and confidence in using and developing technology to improve health and wellbeing. Bringing together clinicians, patients and carers, researchers and industry partners we'll help you share experiences with people in other sectors and professions to be the best you can be.
Lunch will be provided on arrival.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Molly Watt: Usability and accessibility Consultant, specialising in assistive technology and design for those with sensory impairment.
• Mick Westman: CEO & Founder, Digital INnov8ors Ltd
To register, visit the event page.