The community of practice is an open forum to share successes and challenges across the Midlands and an opportunity to network with colleagues across sectors.
The agenda for the community of practice meetings is shaped by the community. We can make it whatever we want and need it to be. If you have a particular topic you want to discuss with the group, please feel free to raise it.
The meetings require you as member of this community to participate and share your experiences.
In preparation for our initial meetings think about the following;
· one thing that is going well and why
· one thing you are finding challenging and why (in relation to the pharmacy service provision for virtual wards)
Slides and presentations are not needed, over the coming sessions, we invite you to share your experiences. The idea is that we create an open forum for shared learning; a safe space to work through any problems you’re facing and a mechanism to share the wealth of experience that’s held within our systems.
Who might be interested in this event:
· Pharmacy teams (pharmacists & technicians) involved with developing a pharmacy service to the virtual ward setting
· Based across the Midlands region
· Working in primary or secondary care i.e. ICS and Acute pharmacy teams
· Community Pharmacists involved with virtual wards services
Accessing the meeting:
To register to attend please click here.
You will receive joining instructions 1 to 2 days before the event. If you do not receive these, please contact email@example.com.
Hear from 200+ experts including:
- Ben Goldacre, Director, EBM DataLab, University of Oxford
- Nadine Hachach-Haram, Consultant Plastic Surgeon and Head of Clinical Innovation, Guy’s and St. Thomas’ FT
- Matthew Gould, CEO, NHSX
- Beverley Bryant, CDIO, Guy’s and St. Thomas’ FT
- Sonia Patel, CIO, NHSX
- Navina Evans, CEO, Health Education England
- Lisa Hollins, Director of Innovation, NHSX
- Sam Shah, Chair, HETT Steering Committee
- Nicola Byrne, National Data Guardian, Office of the National Data Guardian
- Victor Adebowale, Chair, NHS Confederation
- Masood Ahmed, CMO and CCIO, NHS Black Country & West Birmingham CCG
- Radhika Rangaraju, Programme Director – Digital Pharmacy, Optometry, Dentistry, Ambulance and Community Services, NHSX
- Dom Cushnan, Head of AI Imaging, NHS AI Lab, NHSX
- Dermot Ryan, Director of Frontline Digitisation, NHSX
View the speaker list >
HETT have many interactive features, workshops and networking opportunities designed to deepen your knowledge and build relationships with existing and new peers.
HETT hope you will join them in 2-weeks at the sector’s first get together since March 2020.
Register To Attend For Free Here.