Digitising clinical pathways will help teams to identify and implement digital technology to support patients on the pathway and create efficiencies for clinical teams.
Funding opportunities are being made available to support Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) with digital initiatives in response to regional clinical teams who are keen to test out digital pathways to ease waiting list pressures across various speciality areas, improving access to diagnostics and treatments.
Over £7.5m of funding is available to support the development of digital pathways for elective care recovery regionally. These include:
- cardiology and cardiac surgery care with up to £750,000 funding available per cardiac network
- perioperative care with up to £500,000 funding available per ICS
- gastroenterology with up to £200,000 funding available per ICS
- musculoskeletal with up to £200,000 funding available per ICS
- addressing digital inequality across pathways with up to £20,000 per ICS
Click here for more information