The WMHTC is a new, business-led membership organisation, established in 2020 to grow and maximise the potential of the health technologies sector in the region. The aims of the WMHTC are to:
- Grow the business base by nurturing new companies, developing existing businesses by creating an environment conducive to growth and attracting inward investment;
- Establish the region as a location of choice to pursue a career and to build a business in health technologies;
- Provide a consistent, coordinated ‘voice’ and profile for the West Midlands health technologies sciences community;
- Reduce duplication and address fragmentation in the region’s support services;
- Forge long-term, strategic collaborations between the business and knowledge bases that will yield both economic and societal benefits.
The WMHTC is now accepting applications from new members, with different membership fees for micro businesses, SMes and large businesses.
Find out more here.
Fill in the application form here and send it to email@example.com